Thursday, May 26, 2011

One More Project Down!

We're like a couple of work horses around here lately... and I am sooo over it!  We still have to decorate Penny's room and THAT I am looking forward to but I will not pick up another circular, jig or miter saw for at least a year.  I'm glad to know what a 3/4 boring bit is but really.... hope to not use that skill again for a looong time.  With the deck completed last weekend, we had ordered some patio furniture that we thought would arrive next week - it arrived yesterday!  Yeah!  So, of course, I couldn't wait to put it together - I had to get on it right away.  So here is the finished product:


Now for Penelope's room...

1 comment:

  1. Your backyard is GORGEOUS!!!! Boy oh boy, is Penny going to have fun in that pool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete