Monday, November 29, 2010

Kate's 2nd blog post

I want to give Penny everything I have.  I think she's going to be gorgeous and the prettiest baby that I ever saw.  I can't wait.  She's going to be so cute.  How long can I do without her?!  She's the one that we have been waiting for... especially me.  How much longer can I wait?

Me and my mom went to the store and I was happy because we went to the baby aisle and saw baby clothes.  I said, "I love them so much!  They are sooo cute!"

The End

By Kate, age 5

1 comment:

  1. Kate,
    You are going to be such a great big sister and Penny is going to be a blessed little girl! You have a wonderful heart that loves people like your Mommy. I can't wait for Penny to get here. I will be praying extra hard that she comes soon.

    ReplyDelete