Monday, January 10, 2011

Halloween 2010 - Better late than never

I opened my blog to look at it with new eyes the other day (I usually don't look at it - I just post new entries on my dashboard) and I realized that I haven't spent much (if any) time documenting just the day to day journey of life in the DeMaio house.  So I thought I would go back over the last few months and add a few blog posts of some highlights.  Here are a few pics from Halloween...

We live in a fairly small neighborhood so the kids can make it to every house in about an hour and a half.   Kate and I turned back early while Dustin stayed out with Trent and his buddies (2 of which were also ninjas).  I can't believe I didn't get any pics of the neighborhood kids together!
Trent wanted to create a "Puffle" pumpkin - he loves all things Club Penguin and this proved to be a tall order - but I came through for him in the end and it turned out great.  I was surprised how many neighbor kids were able to recognize our masterpiece ;)
Grandpa and Kate heading to the church on the corner of our neighborhood for a Harvest Festival before trick-or-treating.  It was great to have my dad here from California for a few days.  Even though we live several thousand miles apart, I am so glad we get to see my parents as often as we do.
Dustin and Trent coming back from the festival, to wait for the sun to go down.


No comments:

Post a Comment